4WEB will only collect personal information when you knowingly provide it on our website or to one of our agents via phone, fax, email, chat, in person, or by any other method of contact. If you request information or purchase domain name, email hosting, web hosting, or any other service you will be asked to provide personal information, which may include any of the following:
- Name and/or Company Name
- Address (Bill to and Ship to)
- Phone / Fax numbers
- Email addresses
- Password, and
- Credit card
4WEB will only collect and use your information in accordance to the following:
- We will keep track of your monthly usages to help us in managing current trends and plan future growth strategies.
- We will keep track of all products and/or services purchased by you to answer any concerns you may have as well as assist our agents in anticipating any future needs or recommend additional products and/or services to you.
- To provide ongoing services from our Sales, Accounts, Support, or any other departments you will be asked for personal information to confirm your identity.
- We will keep track of customer compliments, complaints, and any other feedback to help us better enhance our products and or services to better meet customers’ demands.
At time 4WEB may need to disclose all of or portions of your personal information.
- We will disclose your personal information in order to meet any legal requirements and if ordered so by a Canadian court.
- Your proxy agent has been authorized by you to seek such information. 4WEB needs to know in writing that said agent is acting on your behalf and whether this is to be done on a one-off or a recurring basis.
- Any third party agent or company contracted by 4WEB.
- Any credit reporting or collection agency used by 4WEB.
Information that is disclosed from 4WEB to any legal authority or third party is confidential and can only be used for the purposes described above.
4WEB will retain and store your personal information on our secure databases for an indefinite period of time. If, upon cessation of services, you wish to have all your information removed from our databases you can write or email us and we will promptly have it removed. There may, however, be some residual information pertaining to your account that can not be removed from our records. Due to the nature of whois databases your domain information may be readily available to any party that wishes to see it.
4WEB will endeavor to protect your privacy in the following manner:
- By using the latest firewalls with the latest securities.
- By using the latest encryption on all ours and any partners sign-up pages.
- By keeping your personal information as up to date as possible.
- By protecting your confidentiality when dealing with any other third party organization.
- By giving you prompt access to your personal information when asked.
- By safeguarding and securing all account access, databases, and any other system access.
4WEB will keep accurate all information that is provided to us by you or your proxy agent. If at any time you wish to update or confirm this information please contact our accounts admin at:
- North American Fax: 1.877.470.4WEB (4932)
- Local/International Fax: 1.780.470.4WEB (4932)
- Mail: 160, 14315 – 118 Avenue
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T5L 4S6